The team at Chattanooga 2.0 is growing and we’re looking for new and diverse talent!
We are seeking changemakers who want to make a difference in our community through the below positions. Click the link to read the job descriptions. Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to Dr. Keri Randolph at email@example.com.
About Chattanooga 2.0: Chattanooga 2.0 is the collaboration of dozens of organizations across sectors, who began work in 2015 with the goal to transform education and workforce outcomes. The Chattanooga 2.0 backbone organization is a “think, learn and do tank” that creates proof points, drives collaboration, measurement, and alignment of policy and practice to ensure all children and youth in the county receive a quality education and career opportunities that help them realize their full potential. See more about our values below.
- Relationships are paramount – We know that no lasting change can come without trusting and authentic relationships. We nurture, build, and hold relationships as a core tenet of our work.
- Commitment to continuous learning – We continuously learn from data, community voice, and research to improve our work. We are committed to “not getting comfortable”. We fight against stagnation and the status quo.
- Equity, inclusion, and diversity – We include stakeholders with both content and context expertise at every turn. We embrace equity-centered, culturally competent, and inclusive strategies. We lead with inclusive opportunity.
- Commitment to quality and excellence – We have high standards. We execute on the details. We take pride in our work and drive forward as a team toward our mission. We always strive for excellence and are unconstrained by the way things have always been done.
- Be passionate – We take pride in our work and bring our A-game to all interactions. We encourage rigorous discourse and never settle for anything but the best. We have an uncompromising and relentless focus on community impact. We believe in the possible.
- Supporting strong leaders – We have a keen eye for strong leaders. And we work tirelessly to support and build capacity for student-centered visionaries. It’s our job to create the conditions for success that empower and retain leaders at all levels who are critical to the success of our community.